- Floor Repair Mortar Excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, asphalt and metal.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, and is tolerant to road salts and freeze-thaw.
- Quick and easy to apply - no need for primer, with high early strength development.
- Ideal for - repair of worn and damaged steps and floors, spalled expansion joints and runways.
- All surfaces should be clean, free from oil, grease and chemical contamination, free standing water, old paint and loose debris. Oil and grease should be removed. A stronger repair will result if the edges are cut straight with a chisel, angle grinder or similar tool. Steel should be grit blasted or mechanically abraded to a clean bright finish.
- This should be carried out using a hand held drill & whisk.
- The base and hardener components should be thoroughly mixed in the base container. In cold conditions, it will greatly aid mixing if the materials are stored in warm conditions.
- Once the base and hardener are thoroughly mixed they should be transferred to a bucket and the aggregate added slowly. Mix thoroughly for 3-4 minutes until a homogenous mix is obtained.
- Floor Repair Mortar Once mixed, the Rapid Set Concrete Floor Repair Mortar should be applied by either a steel trowel or float, working the mortar into the substrate to ensure maximum distribution of the resin/hardener. The surface can then be brought to the required finish using a steel float after the mortar has been well compacted.
- Finishing is simplified by wiping of the trowel face using a cloth dampened with a solvent based antibacterial cleaner. On thicker sections the material should be compacted in layers, not exceeding 25mm.
- All tools and equipment should be cleaned immediately using a solvent based antibacterial cleaner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.