- Non Slip Flooring is Quick and easy to install - simply peel back the adhesive backing, and roll down onto preferred surface.
- Long lasting - due to tough resin-bonded aluminium oxide grit and can withstand water.
- Suitable for - inside or outside applications in industrial, commercial or domestic environments.
- Suitable substrates include - wood, concrete, stone and metal.
- Compliant with - Building Regulations and Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 2005.
- Available in - fine, depending on level of foot traffic.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free from wax, oil, food residue or any other substance likely to affect the application of the paint. Grease and oil should be removed with our Standard Degreaser.
- Priming - If your surface is non-porous and dust free, priming isn’t necessary. However dusty porous surfaces should be primed with our Anti Slip Tape Primer.
- Peel off the backing strip to a length of approximately 5 - 10cm, which gives you more control when laying the floor in place. Then, firm the product into place with a hand or foot.
- If you find you’ve made a mistake, don’t worry as this can be peeled off easily immediately after fitting, but do this straight away.
- Continue to peel back the adhesive backing as you push the flooring into place. If you are fitting on surfaces that could get wet, or are likely to experience heavy traffic, then we recommend you use our Anti Slip Tape Edge Sealer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.