Anti-Slip Step Covers improve safety
- The ideal option for stairs with high foot traffic areas and worn steps is stair tread covers, which are now even more resilient. Compared to certain surfaces that have been gritted after the fact, this surface is created using anti-slip grit that is integrated into the surface during the production of the GRP substrate. Standard Duty will provide many years of service under normal circumstances and is ideal for most applications in wet, icy, and greasy situations. Both common pedestrian traffic and industrial uses. Platforms, stairwells, steps, emergency exits, and stairways with public access.
Appropriate for regions with significant foot traffic and suitable for rainy, icy, and oily weather. industrial uses and heavy pedestrian traffic. Train stations, stadiums, parking lots, crowded public stairways, and public sidewalks.
- Appropriate for typical pedestrian traffic and ideal for greasy and wet weather. For use within, but can also be utilized outside if considered appropriate, in more sensitive situations such as play areas, classrooms, homes, and commercial settings.
Anti-Slip GRP Stair Tread Covers, designed to cover existing stairs.
- Non-slip tread Safe Stair Tread Covers are an easy and affordable way to increase stair safety and feature exceptional slide resistance. They will last for years and assist you in achieving compliance. They are built of strong, hard-wearing, durable GRP.
- Anti Slip - tested using a grated surface It offers remarkable levels of directional slip resistance. Years of guaranteed lifespan are contingent on standard use applications..
- Lightweight GRP is a practical, quick, and safe installation material that is only around one-third the weight of steel. It can be easily cut on site without the need for a hot works permit and is less likely to cause injuries from human handling.
- Non-Conductive - Since GRP works as an insulator, it is perfect for use in and near HV plant and machinery. In order to offer the static discharge properties required in electrostatically sensitive settings, it can also be supplied with a carbon finish.