Why Use Anti Slip Deck Coating For Wooden Decking?
- Easy to apply - our 1 part non slip Decking Paint is ready to use straight from the tin. Simply roll onto stained or unstained timber decking.
- Aesthetically pleasing - our clear anti slip deck coating is the most subtle and aesthetically pleasing option for solving your slippery decking problems. Alternatively, a variety of tinted options are also available.
- Durable anti slip - the aluminium oxide aggregate within the coating provides an extremely durable anti slip surface.
- Ideal for - home decking and low traffic commercial areas such as restaurants, cafes, nightclubs and hotels.
Pendulum Slip Test Values
|Pendulum Slip Test Values
|61 (Low Slip Potential)
|52 (Low Slip Potential)
How to Apply
- Anti Slip Deck Coating is best applied with our 12" Roller and our our 5" Paint Brush.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free from wax, oil, food residue or any other substance likely to affect the application of the coating. No primer is required.
- Deck Coating relies on penetrating into the wood. If you aren’t sure whether your wood has been sealed (which means the Deck Coating might not stick to the deck), we recommend you pour a little drop of water on the deck. If it forms into droplets rather than in a pool, you will need to sand the deck lightly to make a key for the coating to adhere to the wood.
- Patch test a very small area to ensure you are happy with the appearance and that the product is applied successfully.
- Give the mixture a good stir then use our 12" Roller to apply Deck Coating. Infill hard to reach areas with our 5" Paint Brush.
- Drying time is 2 - 4 hours, depending on weather conditions. If you need to apply a second coat, wait at least 8 hours for the first coat to properly cure before applying your second coat.
- Drying times are based on a substrate temperature of 20°C. Lower temperatures will prolong drying and recoating times. Do not apply to a damp surface, or when rain or frost is likely before Deck Coating has completely dried. Wood must be totally dry before application. Recommended working temperature is 10°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.