- Decking Board Suitable as - the ultimate solution to replacing for your constantly rotting hardwood or timber wooden decking - especially in areas with harsh weather or water conditions.
- Ideal for - walkways, access bridges, marinas and ramps. Spans of up to 1350mm can be achieved without additional supports.
- Extremely hard wearing and durable - with our 10 year guarantee you can be rest assured our composite reinforced heavy duty deck boards will last. Furthermore they are impervious to water and will not rot or harbor mould like wood.
- Anti slip - the anti slip surface ranks 70 Dry, 65 Wet (Extremely low slip potential) on the PTV scale.
- Aesthetically pleasing - when replacing your timber decking, our GRP Structural Decking Boards easily blend into the existing environment.
How to Install
- DeckGrip Max is available in individual plank profiles at 1200mm & 2400mm long and can be installed using techniques similar to those used when installing timber decking.
- For larger projects, pre-connected panels can be made to order. This allows for several plank profiles to be connected together to form a pallet of decking thus reducing installation time and fixings.
- Dry fit all DeckGrip Max panels to ensure that they fit freely and that they sit flat down on to the surface.
- If required, DeckGrip can be trimmed on site to suit using an industrial jigsaw and appropriate cutting blades (Bosch “T101 A1F” or similar are ideal).
Over Timber Supports
- Simply drill a hole through the DeckGrip panels and fix through the Spax screw into the timber supports. 75mm Spax screws recommended. For pre-joined panels a fixing is only required every fifth plank profile (approximately 50mm in from the plank edge).
Over Steel Supports
- Bolt system: The thickness of the steel supports will determine the size of fixing required. A hole will need to be drilled through the DeckGrip panel to the size of the fixing required and through the steel support. An M8 dome head bolt is recommended. Simply insert the dome head bolt through the DeckGrip panel and through the steel support and using a washer and nut tighten up from the underneath.
- Screw System: If you do not want to use the bolt system, the DeckGrip Max panels can be secured using a self tapping screw. Simply drill a hole through the DeckGrip panels and fix through into the steel support (a pilot hole in the steel support may be required).
- If you are using individual plank profiles at a 1200mm span - fix down each end of the plank, circa 50mm in from the end or to suit the support. For larger sizes a central fixing may be required, assuming adequate support underneath.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.